Barefoot Deep InsightTM is the first to provide the four ground truths for every packet
in the network
- 1 How did it get here? The sequence of devices the packet visited along its path.
- 2 Why is it here? The set of rules it matched upon at every device along the way.
- 3 How long was it delayed? The time it spent buffered in every switch, to the nanosecond.
- 4 Why was it delayed? The packets, flows and applications that the packet shared each queue with.
Unique set of Capabilities to RevolutionizeNetwork Performance Monitoring
Analyzes every packet from every switch and router in the network, in-band at line-rate.
Running on commodity servers, interprets, analyzes and pinpoints the myriad of conditions that impede packet flow, in real time.
Baselines and tracks Path and Latency for every packet in your Network.
Enables an intelligent and flexible triggering mechanism to detect and report events in real time, with nanosecond accuracy.
Tracks and monitors every packet drop, providing answers to when, why, where and to whom it happened
Employs machine learning to automatically baseline the network performance and detect anomalies.
An end-to-end view
Network with Data Plane Telemetry
- Line rate In-Band Network Telemetry (INT)
- Programmable Data Plane Metadata Export
- Intelligent Deduplication and Triggers
- Monitoring with Nanosecond accuracy
Deep InsightTM Analytics Software
- Real-time Anomaly Detection
- Machine Learning based Analytics
- Scalable and Modular Architecture
- Seamless Scale-out on Commodity Servers
Anomalies can be detected and stored for deeper historical analysis. All of this at line-rate and multi Tb/s throughput without extra hardware, or extra packets. Deep InsightTM detects almost any anomaly in the network. For example, it can detect microbursts, however short, and answer all four questions about every packet in the microburst. It can even present the operator with individual dropped packets, and say why they were dropped.
Unprecedented Accuracy and Scalability
- Packet-by-Packet Telemetry
- Intelligent Triggers to see only what’s relevant
- Real-Time Data-plane notifications - Control Plane is Never in the Loop
Open, Easy to Integrate and Extend
- Open Data-Plane specification with In-band Network Telemetry (INT)
- Easy to integrate in existing Monitoring solutions
- Programmable P4 Telemetry, easy to extend and evolve, to meet diverse and unique requirements
Single pane of glass across the Data Center
- Switches contribute to unveil the network ground truths of the Physical Network Monitoring
- SmartNICs extend visibility at the edge of the Data Center Networks
- End Host, Bare Metal and Virtual Switches enable end-to-end monitoring to Virtualized and Micro-Service architectures.